Hello! Haha, had class chalet on 5 Jan to 7 Jan...? Oh well, I only went for the first two days.
Hmm, let's see. First day, 7 Jan. Oh yes, went to Jennifer's house first. Shevons, Jennifer (of course), KC, En Lai, Fongsin, Pinjun, Xuanhao were there already. Then Line came along too. Left her house at about 4 plus and headed to E Hub. Collected food, wait for the others at Coasta Sands Downtown East and made our way to Coasta Sands Pasir Ris. It was the first time I've been there eh haha. But the problem is that, we need someone who's 18 and above so as to check in... Oh well, luckily Ashley's dad appeared and so we brought all the stuffs to the rooms.
So it's finally BBQ time. Ah, had some problems before we finally got to cook the food. Haha, I'm kinda proud of myself this time. I actually helped to start fire (somehow) by trying to find suitable charcoals... Oh well, I guess it was kinda successful..? The food weren't that bad haha. Okay, maybe except for Alfie's honey chicken chop which took approximately 30 minutes? Heard that it wasn't that complete haha. So yeah, walked out with Alfie, Jennifer and Dylan while most people stayed overnight there.
Second day. Reached chalet at around 12 something? Only Jennifer, Shevons, Line, En Lai and Tiong Ann were there at that time then Ignatius, Eng Kiat, Xuanhao, Pinjun came. Played cards again. Watched tv for a while before we decided to go to the Mangrove Forest, leaving Pinjun to continue sleeping in the room. Oh well, we were on our way to the forest when we decided to go to the playground instead. Gosh, haha. I miss playing at the playground. I feel like a kid over there. And yes, that was when Alfie spent almost 10 minutes or something trying to climb the spiderweb thing haha. Headed back cause it started drizzling. Played cards again till the rain stopped and went out for dinner at BBQ Chicken. Wanted to go back home straight, but ah, went back to the chalet with the others instead. Oh well, headed out again with Alfie, Xuanhao and Darren Wee. Took 21 and I actually missed the bus stop cause I thought that 21 goes the same way as 12. Sigh, so in the end I took about an hour to get home...
Oh well, at least we have had fun :D
And gosh! Results' out on Monday! D:
Time : 9:01 PM