Happy Birthday 온유 (Onew)!
Oh well, at least there's something I can post about someone I know today hahaha. Since my sis wished him on livejournal, of course I should too heh :D Oh yes, I can post about people's birthdays for these four consecutive days if I want too hahaha!
Anyway, celebrated my sis' birthday earlier yesterday since we wouldn't be able to celebrate together as a big family during the weekdays. Ah, went for my dental appointment with my youngest sis today. Hah! My dentist was telling me that I can take out my braces January next year. Wow, that's really kinda fast eh. She was telling me that I'll have to wear the braces for about 26 months.... Somewhere in July 2008? I've only had it on for about 13 months lol. Ah, oh well.
Hah, I'm so going to post tomorrow again too!
Time : 5:50 PM