Ah, just realised that I haven't been blogging for around a week haha. Not bad eh, I haven't been using the computer for around 3 days either. I feel accomplished somehow haha.
Sigh, so many events happened in just a week. Oh well, anyway. Yesterday was fun haha. Played basketball during PE, which is the last period of the half day. Hahaha, so we were the only class there while sec ones to sec threes were celebrating National Day and the other sec 4 classes were having lessons. So yeah, not bad. Our team won haha. Then walked out with Tiong Ann, Fongsin, Pin Jun, Alfie, Clarisse, Shevons and Jennifer and had lunch at Macs. Okay, 'lunch'. I was drinking one large sprite while the others ate burgers haha. Went to Tampines Mall with Clarisse after that. Hahaha, walked around till it was around 2.30pm cause I had dental appointment at 3pm. Heh, and Clarisse actually really accompanied me to walk around in the shopping malls. Yes, our legs were really aching by then haha. Oh! Okay, now I know why are my legs aching ._.
Oh well, I shall be off now haha.
Yes,
always keep the faith.
Time : 11:02 PM