Today's a happy monday :D
Let's see. I went extremely high after playing stress with Alfie and Pinjun hahaha! I finally won the last match eh! :D Then KC came over and told us about what he saw in the future when I was chatting with Jennifer. Okay, we shall see if those things really come true eh :D
Sigh, but english onwards was what the heck. My mood totally went damn, damn low cause we're supposed to complete 10 oral pictures descriptions by the end of the period. Nevermind, at least we have pizzas for lunch :D We're supposed to say something interesting about us before we can have our lunch lol haha. So yeah, my mood's better by then haha. A maths was boring, sigh. Then it was Physics. And finally, interaction! Went around asking people to write wishes and everything on the card haha. And gosh, I feel really good after helping someone to do something :D
So yeah, finally went back home and took MRT with the usual people haha. And lol! I actually saw my primary school friends in the same cabin! :D She just came over and waved to me when I was chatting Pinjun, Shevons and Jennifer haha! Gosh, what a coincidence. And I was thinking of smsing her today since I haven't talked to her for a long time. And yes! Elise came back haha. Yeah, so actually Yilin, Joan and her went out to Bugis. Gosh, I nearly cried when I saw them hahaha. I haven't seen them for about a year or so, sigh.
Haha, if only everyday's full of surprises and fun like today :D
Time : 8:48 PM