Okay, I should update my blog already haha. Let's see, oh yes. I cut my hair. Quite some time ago haha. And eh, ah. I shall start on last saturday haha. Went to Marina Square with family for dinner at my uncle's newly-opened food store after tuition. The food there isn't that bad eh, haha. Then yeah, went on to have ice cream at some Hokkaido restaurant, which I forgot what is it called already haha.
Okay, nothing much really happened the next few days. Oh yes, Jiaxin, Ignatius and Line came for english project today. Ah, another homework's done haha. Just need a few more touch-ups here and there and it's officially completed :D Ohoh! And I learnt a new game after watching lots and lots of videos on Dong Bang Shin Ki hahaha. Ah-hah! Jaejoong :D Okay fine, nevermind hahaha.
Ah, I still want to get out of Singapore D: The trip to Malacca's is like on and off ._. Ugh. Maybe staying at home's a better choice eh, hahaha. I even tried baking cookies already. Eh heh, it wasn't that bad. Just a little salty, I guess hahaha.
Okay okay, I shall just continue chionging the rest of my homeworks eh haha.
Time : 10:24 PM