
Yes, some historical sites in Malacca haha. The trip was okay, except the fact that we've shopped till our legs turn jelly haha. Oh well, that's okay too, I guess :D So yeah, reached there around 12+pm after travelling in the car for approximately 5 hours lol. Then went around to look for hotels and great, almost all the rooms were fully booked. But nevermind, we managed to find one in the end haha. And so, the receptionist told us that the nearest shopping centre is only a walking distance away. So my dad decided that we all should walk there instead.
Gosh, it seriously wasn't some walking distance away ._. Imagine walking from around 1pm to 10pm. Sigh, somemore the thing is that. The air-con in the room was sooo cold that I kept waking up in the middle of the night ._. I even decided to skip breakfast the next day cause I was seriously tired haha. So yeah, shopped around for a while again before returning back home haha.