Haha! I've finally changed my blogskin, though I know it looks plain ._. Oh well, simplicity is nice sometimes eh :D I guess, haha.
Anyway, went to watch Night At The Musuem 2 with my family yesterday :D Gosh, it's really nice hahaha. "Dumb dumb, do you have any gum gum?" Haha, I shall not reveal much about the movie. Go watch! :D Ah yes, changed phone with my sis before the movie. My sis changed to the LG Arena and I changed to Samsung Omnia, like my dad lol. Sigh, I guess I'll have to get use to it eh.
I was actually regretting after getting the phone so I started complaining to my mum and sis while my dad went to get the tickets. Who knows that a street performer, a magician, came over. Okay fine, we didn't know who he was at first. He came over and asked my mum, "Excuse me, I think I just dropped something here. Did you guys see anything?" So we started looking around and couldn't find anything. And suddenly he pointed to my mum's bag and said, "Oh I found it!" So of course all of us looked towards that direction and saw nothing while he reached his hands towards the bag and swallow something. So me and my sis' reaction was like, "What's his problem? Why is he eating dirt or something?" And then, cards started gushing out from his mouth. Okay fine, I'm not really good at describing things haha. It sounds a bit weird lol. So yeah, and he started performing some magic tricks and asked us to join us in some carnival thing and went off haha.
Okay haha, now I want to watch Monster vs Aliens :D
Time : 6:57 PM