Oh yessss! :D Prelims are finally over hahaha. Okay fine, I was supposed to say that yesterday since we don't have any papers today :D
Ah, time to slack these few days hahaha. Oh no, I promised my mum that I will try to bake brownies hah. Sigh, and after we ended our prelims, it's my sis turn to start mugging. And as a result, I only got to sleep at around 2am cause she was in our room mugging. Gosh, imagine that exams are finally over and yet you're still sleeping real late lol. No, I haven't slept that late during exams period either ._. Oh well, I shall be a good sister haha.
Oh yeah, I'm supposed to teach Clarisse and Alfie how to cycle tomorrow lol. Okay, I shall try my best :D Then while they cycle, I can blade too hahaha. It's been a long time since I've bladed lol. Okay maybe not. The last time I bladed was around 2 weeks ago, in my house haha. Cause me and my youngest sis wanted to blade at the park downstairs. But who knows that it started raining when we've already wore our blades lol haha.
And yes! I need a new blog skin badly D:
Time : 12:36 PM