Hah! Watched Angels & Demons and Woonaye, Line and Sam at Tampines Mall today. Debrief ended around 2pm and it was raining outside. So we decided to take cab there haha. Lol, Sam and Line were walking in the rain while me and Woonaye was under the umbrella. And when we finally saw an empty cab, I totally went like: "OHOHOHOH CAB CAB!" And Woonaye was like: "FLAG FLAG!" Hahaha. Okay fine, it isn't that funny ._.
Angels & Demons was quite nice, I guess. It didn't turn out to be that scary as I thought that it would be. And this is a good thing! :D Lol, the story's seriously twisted a number of times. First it was like this, then suddenly they revealed something again. Gosh hahaha. My butt hurts a lot after sitting for about 2 hours or more for the movie. And my neck too, yes. Cause we were sitting near the screen haha. Not bad, not bad. This shall be the first really matured movie I've watched this year hahaha! :D Oh oh! My dad said that he's gonna bring us to watch Night At The Musuem 2 :D And lol, it was really random that he suddenly mentioned it to my mum cause it has already been ages since we've watched a movie together in a cinema lol hahaha.
Ah, Chinese and E Maths debriefs tomorrow. Gosh, gosh. I hope I do well lol. And darn, I'm feeling really sleepy somehow. Yesterday night was ugh. I went into my room at around 10pm and ended up sleeping only at 12am cause of my sis lol. Ah, nevermind. I shall persevere eh hah.
Time : 8:35 PM