Today's a slack day, yes yes :D Ran one round around the school then played volleyball again haha. LOL, sigh. Someone doesn't even realise anything even when we're there suaning him hahaha. And yes! The curse is back again! Hahaha.
A Maths after PE. LOL, I was still doing trigonometry questions when Mr. Chia suddenly called my register number ._. So I went up, did the question. I did another method instead lol. Yes, something we haven't learn yet. So Mr. Chia went like: I knock your head ah! Of course I went like: Huh? I got do something wrong meh? So he came over and said: You learn too fast already. Then I realised that I shouldn't be doing the 'ln' method hahaha. Then yes, Miss Lai didn't come for Geography so free period! Lunch with MD girls -Si Rui, Weeshan, Woonaye and Line. Sam didn't come down cause her spectacles was spoilt and she couldn't see clearly haha. So yeah, chatted at the concourse for a longgg time and finally headed back to class :D Chinese, Miss Ng didn't come either. So another free period for us! :D Then it was Charisma.
CO after Charisma and yes. Now I'm here, burying myself in tons of homeworks ._. Gosh, I seriously want to sleep now D: Okay, nevermind. I shall chiong tomorrow instead :D Sleep is more important to me somehow, since tomorrow got CO again ._. Ah! Long hours in school again lol D:
Time : 11:50 PM