Happy birthday Shevons! :D
Yes yes, Tuesday! Happy birthday Jasline and Lishan! :D Oh gosh, Tuesday's xiaozu was really slack and funnnnn :D Oh yes, we've had our Chung Cheng Family Photo-taking on tuesday too. LOL, imagine 5 Sec 4 classes and 2 Sec 3 class squeezing together in one photo. I bet we can't even identify who is who lol haha. So anyway, xiaozu. Mr Poh didn't come that day haha. Sang birthday song to Jasline then to Lishan heh. Ehhhhh, I think that Lishan's birthday card from Clarisse and me is cute haha. Cause on the first page, it shows: Chilli + Mountain (Shan) which also meant CHI LISHAN! Okay, fine hahaha. So yeah, ended xiaozu early and took photos! :D Some photos still have to get it from Lishan though haha.




LOL, this is really candid haha :D




Lishan! (Birthday girl) :D

Ximin, Line and Claire :D

Liyan, Samanthe and Clarisse :D


Jasline, Lishan and Sally :D
And yes! Shevons' birthday today! :D Okay fine, today's CO practice isn't as fun as Tuesday's haha. Oh yes, get well soon eh Lishan! :D And ah, Saturday's CO practice is from 9am to 6pm D:
Sigh, and now all the tests are coming up. We have E maths, Geography and Chinese Composition test tomorrow. Somemore tomorrow's 2.4km D: I don't want to run ehhh D: Okay fine, I should start studying Geography now.
Time : 7:58 PM