Omgosh, we did it. WE DID IT! :D
编号十七
Number 17
中正中学总校
Chung Cheng High School Main.
荣誉金
Gold With Honours.
Gosh, my tears just rushed out the moment I heard "荣" hahaha. Finally! I still can't believe it lol. And just a few hours back when we were all practising in the grand audi, I was there like: Gosh, my arm hurts. Then rushed here and there, changed clothes, carry instruments and blahs. And when we're on stage, I was still looking around, thinking: Gosh, I can't believe it's SYF already. And then, the results came out and we got GWH! :D Omgosh, omgosh, omgosh. Nevermind, this also meant that we can go on an Austrailia trip! :D Gosh, nevermind. I still can't believe it! I think I'll be too excited to sleep today already hahaha. Aw, I'm gonna miss all the cello bass members D: Anyway, here are some photos haha :D
Gosh, sorethroat now ._.