I'm sleepy! D: Gosh, I think I've been lacking of sleep these few days lol ._. Anyway, happy belated birthday Jia Xin (Low)! :D
And yes yes, we've finally gotten our yearbook hahaha :D Oh yes, it was chinese oral today too. Went to Mdm. Tan Say Hoe who was all the way at the other end of the grand audi. So when I've finally gotten there, she asked me: "So is it tiring walking from one end to another?" Lol! I was like: "Huh? Oh uh, okay lah." Why would it be tiring when you've only walked from one end to the other? Lol. So yeah, was kinda nervous haha. I'm able to read those more difficult words, but I screwed up the easier words lol. So yeah, conversation part was quite okay I guess. The teacher gave me some advices too haha.
And lol, I went CO in the end when I told Mdm. Ng that I have to attend my uncle's wedding dinner. Yes yes, it's his wedding today haha. He even sent offline messages to me on MSN to remind me of his wedding hahaha. Then left early and went back home with woonaye yeah.
Gosh, less than a month to SYF!
Time : 10:03 PM