I want a new blog skin ehhhhhh! D: But I can't seem to find any I like, yet. Hahaha.
Oh well, dazu yesterday. Saw Jia Xin while on my way to take MRT. So yeah, headed to school together with her haha. Then when we reached Paya Lebar, her friend called and told her to go to schooll as soon as possible cause she was late. So yeah, cabbed there. LOL, which meant that I reached at 8.40+am when dazu was only supposed to start at 9am ._. Heh, not bad eh. Conductor said that we're finally at gold standard :D So yeah, went to Parkway to buy bubble tea from Koi since my sis and my mum wanted to drink lol. Hah, I'm such a nice sister/daughter :D
Ahh, I just realised that I really have to start saving up money. I've got a lot of things I want to buy and do lol. For example, watching 17 Again! :D
Okay okay fine, I should really continue on the discursive essay correction haha.
Time : 5:19 PM