Haha, I'm feeling really happy today! :D Okay, these few days weren't that bad for me actually heh. Okay let's see. We have had Chemistry SPA yesterday. Heh, I have confidence in that :D Then walked out with Clarisse, Liney and Shevons. Shevons went back home and we went to Parkway's Mosburger. And lol, we saw Dominic, Chenrui, Yeshen, Xuanhao and some other guys there too. But then we suddenly feel like eating KFC instead, so we left :D So halfway through our lunch, we saw Eugene and Enlai. Then yeah, gossiped for a while and we saw Dominic, Chenrui they all again haha. And after they left, there's this 3 year old little girl who suddenly came beside us and chatted with us. Gosh! She's really cute eh! :D And lol, she just took a chair and sat beside us haha. LOL, she actually poked my braces cause she was trying to ask me what is that ._. It's like she just suddenly stopped talking and stared at you. And the next moment, she was poking your braces ._. So yeah, went back home after that.
Today, yes! The first three hours of school past really fast haha. Then the last two periods were E History and A maths where we got back our common test papers. Yes yes, I'm really happy with my results :D
17/25 for E History and
27/30 for A Maths :D So yeah, went for dazu after school where I nearly fell asleep lol. I was only wide awake when the cello dropped and hit my head ._. Oh well, at least it did managed to keep me awake for an hour plus haha.
And hah! Cousins are coming to Singapore soon, can't wait eh :D
Time : 10:13 PM