Oh yesss! Common tests are finally over! :D Haha, have been quite busy with packing and moving our things lately. Oh well, I'm really gonna miss my old house D:
Haha, thursday after dazu was fun eh! :D Me, Clarisse, Liney, Samantha and Claire walked out after dazu to Lucky Station. And then, me and Clarisse decided to find somewhere to hide and scare them. So we quickened our pace and hid behind a car. And then, when they're near, (I was the one who jumped out first heh!) and "BOO!" Heh, we managed to scare them :D Okay, fine. Maybe except for Liney hahaha. Samantha's reaction is funny eh! :D Hahaha. So yeah, went to meet up with Shevons and Jennifer at Pinjun's bus stop with Liney afterwards. Stayed at Pinjun's house for around 20minutes and played mass daidi with all the nine people (Darren, Alfie, Pinjun, Tiongann, Ahani, Shevons, Jennifer and Liney) haha.
Okay, okay. I shall be off to organise my stuffs now heh :D
Time : 4:26 PM