Gosh, today's really a boring day D: I nearly fell asleep in some periods lol. Haha, but I still managed to keep myself awake :D So yeah, did homeworks in school cause it was raining really heavily and we all can't go out of school as a result. Liney went off first. Then after that, went back home with Si Rui, Samantha and Woony yeah. Took 10 and walked back with Sam afterwards. Oh well, kinda. We parted after walking a short distance hahaha.
Haha, dinner time was funny lol. My mum was talking about my little sis' conversation with some unknown stranger on the phone. The stranger was asking her who is she and she replied: I am my mummy's daughter. I practically laughed my head off hahaha. Then my older sister (okay, the middle one haha) started talking about the nightmare she had recently. She said that she dreamt of herself suddenly became overweight, and the school asked her to join TAF Club. Hahaha, that's seriously random can! Okay okay, I'm feeling sleepy now. So I shall go to sleep now :D
Time : 9:55 PM