Happy Valentine's Day! :D
And yes, Happy Birthday Samantha! (13/2) :D
Gosh, gosh. Time for updates again haha.
Thursday was IPP! :D Somemore it was during the second period haha, which meant that we managed to skip English lesson :D So anyway, being really ethusiastic about IPP, everyone started sealing the windows, building make-shift toilet. And while everyone was busy with their work, Miss Lai came in and told us that it's unecessary to do all the sealing up of windows and blahs. Like LOL! We did all the things for nothing. So we ended up waiting in the class, doing nothing, while Dominic started using a broom and smacked a lizard. And lol! The lizard's tail actually dropped off after it got smacked several times. Ah, yes. I'm severly traumatised by that haha. Serious! I haven't seen a lizard detaching its tail before ._.
Then Friday. Hah, went around giving Valentine's presents :D Went Parkway with Liney and Clarisse after school where we gossiped again hahaha. (Lol, and clarisse's balloon deflated while we were walking out of school haha. And I thought that some car's tyre deflated or something lol. Till the both of us stared at the balloon haha.) And yes, we saw the birthday girl, Samantha, while having our lunch at KFC haha. So headed back home soon after that.
Saturday. Ah, stomach ache the moment I woke up ._. But I still ended up going CO. But this time, since my little sis wanted to tag along, I brought her up too haha. Audition was screwed up, yes. I couldn't catch up with the rhythm and blahs. So sat outside the room for a while before surprising Samantha with her belated birthday cake haha. Went to the concourse to celebrate and rushed all the way back to CO room. One reason was cause we were attacking each other with cream and another was cause we were late hahaha. Samantha's face the best! :D It was covered with chocolate cream hahaha. So yeah, went back home after CO with clarisse :D
Samantha with her face covered with chocolate cream :D
Time : 4:25 PM