Gaah! I have been coughing non-stop for the past few days ._. Nevermind, I shall get better soon haha :D Today was okay, I guess. Ms Khairani showed us videos for brain breaks and lol! It was hilarious hahaha. Okay, so it went something like:
Screen: Let's count from 1 to 100 in english.Japanese Guy: One, two three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten (and so on...), nineteen.(And now it should be twenty.)
Japanese Guy: Eh, eh. Ten ten? (20) Ten ten one (21), ten ten two (22). ( Finally, it was one hundred.)
Japanese Guy: Eh, ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten.Screen: A day of the week: from Sunday to SaturdayJapanese Guy: Sunday... Can I start from the day I know?Some guy in the TV: No way.
Japanese Guy: Sunday, Saturday..Japanese Guy: You know how to say "Tuesday" in english? Tuesday... I haven't learnt it.LOL! We practically laughed like hell can! That guy was, okay no comments. Hahaha! Anyway lool, I didn't study for the A Maths test heh. But I still think that I might be able to pass :D Not bad, not bad haha.
Okay okay, I should really cut down on the number of times I'm going online and start mugging for common test next, next week. I can't afford to fail or anything D: No, no.
Time : 9:01 PM