Ah, now my right wrist is kind of full of bruises hahaha. Yeah, cause we played volleyball on monday heh :D Not bad, we won the first match against Jiaxin, Jennifer, Ashley, Jilyn, Ignatius and Kianchang. And we have Darren Wee, Dylan, Xuanhao, Shevons and Liney on our group haha. Nevermind haha, it's nice having bruises on the wrists :D
Ah, E Maths test today is totally screw up. I think I'm gonna fail the test D: And haha, Yeshen was happily betting away with Tong Sheng that he actually forgot to hand in his foolscape answers! So he ended rushing to wear his shoes and running to find Miss Teo. Luckily he managed to catch up to her haha. And hah! The video for the Total Defence's "What Will You Defend?" is seriously hilarious! Hahaha. And the Behind-The-Scenes too hahaha.
I have no idea why am I feeling so sleepy and tired today D: Okay, I shall sleep early today haha. Oh yes, shopping for Valentine's present tomorrow with Woonaye and Liney! :D
Time : 9:13 PM