Okay okay, I shall reply to the tags! :D
JOAN: Haha, thank you ehh! :D
shichen: Hi! :D
adeline: Hello to you too hahaha! :D
shevons: Yeah, haha. He's seriously damn crappy.
SamanthaY: Yeah sure! Hahaha :D
siew ling: Chung Cheng High (Main) haha. Why?
Heh, today's a slack day. Yes, it is haha cause it's a half day. Oh yes! Guess who I saw on bus 12 this morning? Okay fine, Qing Le haha. But I didn't said hi to him cause I was scared that I would recognise the wrong person hahaha. Anyway went to parkway with Jilyn, Ashley and Liney for lunch. Then walked around to find a present for ashley's dad. Lol, we wanted to go to the karaoke center at Katong Shopping Center there. But it was under renovation D: So we all ended up heading back home. Okay fine, maybe except for me haha.
Bused 12 with Ashley and headed to Jia Xin's house. Hmm, Kian Chang, Eugene, Chen Hao, Bing Hong, Sheryl and some other people were already there. And just nice, the moment I met up with Jia Xin, Vincent came too. So we all went up together. Played daidi for a while with Chen Hao, Vincent and Sheryl, who's trying to finish her english homeworks haha. Then yeah, Kian Chang they all were watching Saw 4 on his laptop lol. Watched halfway then me and Sheryl decided to leave. But heh, I don't feel like leaving yet so I stayed for a while longer. Then Wei Jie arrived. Played the race car game (Great, I forgot what is it called ._.) with Chen Hao. And heh! I won him in the first match :D Not bad not bad hahaha.
So yeah, it was around 5pm and some of the guys have to leave. So yeah, I went off with them. But after getting consent from my mum, I stayed back again haha. So yeah, chatted with Jia Xin, Vincent and Wei Jie. Talking about primary school stuffs etc. haha. And lol! Someone wants to hug Wei Jie! Hahaha. Then yeah, went back home at around 6+pm.
Oh great! I'm missing primary school life D:
Time : 8:35 PM