Gosh gosh, was nearly late for school yesterday. I didn't plan my journey properly ._. Should have woke up around 7am but I woke up at 7.30am instead. Somemore I wasn't even rushing or anything, cause I thought that I would still reach school at 8am. It was only till we were halfway through the journey and when I took out my phone, then I realised that it's already 8.20am and I'm gonna be late ._. Hah, luckily I've got my dad to fetch :D
So anyway, PE's the first lesson. And gosh, playing soccer with guys is seriously dangerous. Oh well, some. Not all hahaha :D Then it was E Maths, followed by English where we had our descriptive essay and lunch! LOL, si rui was laughing so hard cause she saw two guys falling into the container containing the dishes. Okay, so it was Physics SPA. And great, I actually forgot to record one of the variables and I had to re-do the whole entire experiment ._. Luckily Eugene helped me with it haha. And finally, it was chinese. However, miss ng didn't come to school. So we all decided that we should start on the decorations for the noticeboard. And we used three hours just for that hahaha.
Okay, today. Nothing much, really. Oh yes, except for tongyi's random-ness in class hahaha.
Tongyi: I want to become a sea horse.Yeshen: Why do you want to become a sea horse?Tongyi: Cause male sea horses can become pregnant mah! Then it'll be a great experience ehh!(And after we burst out laughing)Yeshen: Okay, tongyi. Let's go become sea horses together.Like wtheck! Why would he want to talk about guys becoming pregnant? Hahaha! And somemore, tongyi was singing christmas songs even when it was already over and chinese new year is coming hahaha.
Gosh gosh, now I have bruises all over my arms and legs and I have no idea how did I get it hahaha.
Time : 9:10 PM