Okay, my blog is dead. Seriously dead, haha. Anyway, my sis tagged me to do this quiz.
1: Besides your lips, where is your favourite spot to get kissed?
Forehead
2: How do you feel when you woke up this morning?
Yawnnnn, sleepy D:
3: Who was the last person you took a photo with?
I think, my sis? It's a longgg time ago haha.
4: Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Hmm, nope :D Okay fine, maybe haha.
5: Would you ever donate blood?
Sure, why not? :D
6: Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex (boy because I am a girl)?
Hmm, I guess so.
7: Do you want someone dead?
Come on, I'm not that evil!
8:What does your last text message say?
"Ty (:"
9:What are you thinking of right now?
Uhh, when am I ever going to finish english homework haha.
10: Do you wish someone was with you right now?
Oh yes, my teddy bear :D
11: What time did you go to sleep last night?
11pm+.
12: Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now?
How would I possibly remember? ._.
13: Is someone on your mind right now?
Hmm, actually no. :D
14: Who was the last person to text you?
Jennifer.
10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ
1. Liney
2. Woonaye
3. Wee Shan
4. Joan
5. Kian Chang
6. Ashley
7. Elise
8. Jolyn
9. Jia Yi
10. Oh great, I'm lazy to think of anymore names :D
15: Who is 2 having a relationship with?
Me! Hahaha.
16: Is 3 a male or a female?
Female.
17: If 7 and 10 get together will that be a good thing?
LOL, it doesn't make any difference since 10 is blank ._.
18: What is Number 1 studying about?
Books hahaha.
19: When was the last time you had a chat with them?
Them, as in who?
20: Is Number 4 single?
I think so.
21: Say something about Number 2
She's a crazy mehmeh rabbit who always take 12 with me in the morning :D
22: What do you think about Number 3 and 6 being together?
They'll be lesbians LOL!
23: Describe Number 9.
She's a girl, who's also my laopo! Haha :D
24: What will you do if Number 6 and 7 fight?
They won't. They don't even know each other :D
Time : 10:01 PM