Happy Chinese 牛 Year! :D
Wakaka, I've finally came online. Anyway, let's see. Oh yes, friday. Had chinese new year celebration and CO had to perform as the first item. And heh, me and samantha was seriously high at the backstage before the performance starts. Clarisse nearly went crazy hahaha. So yeah, carried all the instruments back to CO room after the performance and heh! We received sweets as our reward lol. Went off with clarisse, liney and samantha to the concourse and waited till the celebration had ended. Had an hour of lunch break before heading back to grand audi again for the IPP lecture. Then after everything had finally ended, took MRT with ashley, jennifer, tiongann, kianhao, dylan, pinjun, siongpeng cause they were going to Tampines Mall. But lol, I went back home first haha. So yeah, went to Tampines Mall with my sisters instead where my sis bought a new bag. Ahh, guess that's about all for friday haha.
Let's see, saturday. Had tuition early in the morning. Then hah, played cards with uncles till around 1+am or 2+am. Not bad not bad, won a few bucks. Okay, I know that isn't much. But still, I still managed to win some money hahaha. I'm not that greedy ehh? Hahaha :D And yes, finally went to bed at about 3+am.
And today, we went to visit our great-grand uncle. Then went back home again where some of our uncles came and visited too. And hah, played cards again and won some more money :D Gosh gosh, and I haven't even finish my homeworks nor started studying yet! D:
Time : 9:59 PM