First day of school today! :D Gosh gosh, it's been more than a month since I've taken bus 12 with woonaye haha. And lol, I seriously have no idea why was I sooo high in the morning. Ahh, around the time when we were walking in to school haha. I was crapping to woonaye that we should walk along the lake and blahblahs hahaha.
And yes, we've lots of time for us to drag ourselves to flag-raising now :D And hah! We are the only 'isolated' secondary 4 class haha. So yeah, we all have to attend mr loh's assembly talk as usual. Then interaction period, where we did some admin stuffs. And hah, my table partner now is yeshen. And followed by E History and Geography.
Ahh, I'm tired. Sleepy. Gosh, somemore I had to wait at the clinic for almost an hour just for my dental appointment ._. Somemore we have to report at school at 9am tomorrow for CCA Day. Darn, I need my sleep ehh! D: I'm not use to sleeping and waking up early now hahaha.
Time : 8:15 PM