Okay okay, I'm finally blogging hahaha. Let's see, hmm. Went out to watch "Wild Child" on monday yeah. Heh, I wasn't the latest this time :D But anyway, met up with liney at Ehub first cause hah! Woony was late hahaha. So we were sitting at the Superdogs and we saw these two clowns! But lol, since woony can't make it in time for the 12.45pm movie so we met her at white sands instead. And yes haha, yaochang was with her too. So yeah, went to eat lunch and as usual. Whenever there's woony, we'll eat ban mian hahaha. Went to popular and buy presents after lunch before heading back to Ehub to catch the 2.45pm movie while yaochang went back home. Hah, "Wild Child" isn't that bad :D And ugh! I cried twice, as usual ._. And hence, I have this conclusion: I will cry, no matter what movie I watch LOL. Okay, make it most of the movies hahaha.
Yesterday, gosh. Went for xiaozu. And there were only me, claire and jasline. But I have to leave early, and in the end only jasline and claire were practising. Sorry :/
Okay okay, I seriously need to catch up with my homeworks now. Haha, bye! And liney! Please come back soon D:
Time : 5:02 PM