As promised, I'm finally back to update hahaha :D
5 November, WednesdayYes yes, I must admit that this must be the worst day ever. Because it's Parents-Teacher Conference. Ugh! I didn't expect myself to get such.. Disastrous results ._. Even my parents could see the shocked expression on my face. Ahh, must start working hard! Anyway, went around chatting while waiting for our turn to talk to the teachers. Cause we were all the way behind - no. 20 ._. LOL, seriously. The school still looks kind of eerie at night hahaha. I got freaked out cause pinjun leaned on the door and it went "BAM!" Okay okay fine, that's a stupid thing to get scared haha. Oh yes, the people who went to taiwan have finally came back :D Saw woony and weeshan at the grand audi before going back home haha.
6 November, ThursdayWent MosBurger with woony, liney, clarisse, kc, enlai, yaochang and colin for lunch. And hah! Of all people, we saw jeremiah! Yes yes, he still looks as old as always. And now, he has a really, really evil and bad aura around him hahaha! So after samantha came to meet us, woony, colin and enlai went back home while we went back to school for CO. Ahh! S.C.B.A ._.
7 November, FridayChemistry SPA for the first two periods. Gosh, ammonia stinks. As always hahaha. Physics was next, and lol. Pinjun was colouring the words on my pencil case. And he claimed that it's artistic hahaha! Then yeah, celebrated alfie's birthday after school. Thank you mrs cheng for helping us! :D And yes, I've got my mum to fetch me and all my stuffs back home. But I forgot to bring back my physics, a maths and maths textbooks ._.
TodayHAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFIE! :D CO in the morning, again. Went back to classroom to get our books, and great! They've already locked the classrooms ._. And the thing is that, they've cleared all our lockers and threw all our books into garbage bags! But still, I climbed in through the windows and hah! Found all my three textbooks :D And lol, I saw tiongann's chopsticks in the bag too haha. Then went to jasline's class to get her stuffs too. Ahh, their class wasn't cleared yet ._. So that makes things easier. But when we got to RP to get clarisse's stuffs. Everything was clear. So both me and clarisse climbed in to find her stuffs while liney and jasline went back first, helping us to carry some of our stuffs too. And great, I have no idea how long have we spent trying hard to find her books ._. Yeah, we didn't manage to find everything but her files. So nevermind clarisse! Cheer up okay? :D And darn, I've got this really really blue blue-black on my thigh D:
Time : 5:20 PM