Hah, went to pick sis up from the airport first at about 7+am before going to school for Open House. Yes yes, she's finally back from Perth hahaha. So yeah, brought all our instruments to the concourse for our performance. Rehearsed for a while before a break and we're back again for the real performance. Heh, it took only around 30minutes before we're dismissed :D
Walked around while waiting for our shift to help out in some Open House reception thing yeah. Watched performances and chatted around. Hahaha, we have also competed in water drinking! :D First was with kc. And I won :D Next was with kc, fongsin and jiaxin. Fongsin was the winner haha. And then hmm. Nevermind, proves that I don't really have a good memory hahaha. So yeah, stayed till 3pm when we went to meet up with jilyn they all. Who knows that me and dylan got scolded for playing water balloons ._.
Ahh, saturday was ugh. Damn it, damn it. Okay, I'm seriously not gonna care anymore :D
Time : 10:46 PM