Heh, I'm finally here to post something hahaha. Okay okay, I shall try to squeeze everything together ehh? :D
Hmm, friday. Oh yes, went to watch Madagascar 2 :D Hahaha, that movie is hilarious hahaha! And hah! It's also the first time only the three of us, me and my sisters, go out together :D But anyway, Madagascar 2 is highly recommended :D Hahaha.
Saturday, went back to school for CO practice again. Heh, woony was still waiting in school when I'm already heading back to katong shopping center after buying bus tickets to malaysia hahaha. Yes yes, I'll be going malaysia tomorrow :D That means that I don't have to attend the chinese lessons this week anymore hahaha.
Today, ahh. Went back for chinese lessons. Haha, sitting at the back of the class with jilyn is fun. Especially when it comes to drawing pictures :D Hahaha! And yeah, went for lunch with liney after class ended. Yesss! I've finally got to eat ban mian :D And woony, if you're reading this. Please be jealous :D Hahaha. Seeee lah! I'm influenced by you already D:
Oh yes, yes. I should also update more often and maybe change my blogskin soon haha! :D
Time : 8:41 PM