Ahahaha! Just came back from another cousin's place. Yes yes, the guy who had already broke his voice hahaha :D And yeah, his two sisters haha. And we finally managed to convince one of our female cousins to come along with us :D So at first, we played twisters! :D As always, we have lots of fun hahaha. Then we played heart attack when two of my cousins were shouting mahjong stuffs instead of "Heartattack!" hahaha. And lol, playing murderer together is fun fun fun too! :D Especially when you have a cousin who squeezes your hand sooo hard that his entire arm is moving and everyone knows that he is the murderer hahaha.
Gosh, I haven't been laughing soooo hard hahaha :D Playing with cousins is sooo much fun heh :D Oh yes, I'll upload pictures as soon as I get back to Singapore hahaha.
Time : 11:22 PM