Went for Hwa Chong Camp yesterday. Great, woke up at about 5+am D: Anyway, reached school at about 7+am and gathered with other CO members before going off to Hwa Chong. And hah, we were the first school to reach :D And we nearly got lost in that really big school hahaha. So yeah, watched some performances first. Ohoh! HCCO performed the theme song of Doraemon hahaha. It was kinda hilarious when one of their member came out, wearing a mask, dancing and distributing sweets hahaha.
So yeah, separated into groups and heh! I've got liney in my group! :D And there were also fiona (cchms), esther (cchms), phyllis (cchms), zhang ying (st. nick), xin ling (st. nick), denise (st. nick), huan yang (nan hua), chong han (nan hua) and last but not least, our IC - si yuan hahaha. So yeah, played games and hah! The mass game - water bombs! :D Water games are always funnnnn :D So yeah, went back to change and watched other groups' performances for the 'murder case'. But since my parents have already reached, so I left early :/ But overall, the camp was kinda fun hahaha.
Siew Ling.: When is Twilight showing in Singapore anyway? YOU MUST WATCH IT. :)
18 December D: And yes, I'm going to watch it hahahah :D
Siew Ling.: TWILIGHT WAS SUPER AWESOME MAN. EDWARD CULLEN IS SO MINE. :) I bet you'll love the movie since I do.
LOL, gosh. You're making me jealous D:
huanwoon: Sheen! See you even ask adeline to play pet society. WHO IS THE ONE LIVING IN THE VIRTUAL WORLD EH?
LOL, I'm only giving her choices to choose when she's bored! There's nothing gotta do with living in virtual world ehh. :D
kc: I WANT SHARK FIN!
heh, too bad :D
Time : 1:44 PM