
Gosh! It seriously feels 'lonely' without my bus mate here hahaha. See lah! Fly all the way to taiwan and leave me here, taking bus 12 by myself every morning. You're gonna get it from me, woony! :D Hah, and I don't even know when are they coming back lol.
Ahh anyway. Today's kinda slack, I guess. Had chinese, but miss ng didn't come so yeah haha. Free period :D Then it was history lecture. I was about to fall asleep when ashley and liney started shaking the whole entire chair lol! Then it was physics after recess. Stayed back for a while and filed our physics spa file yeah. Played cards in class again when mrs indra suddenly walked in and consficated the cards ._. So yeah, went for canteen for lunch before going to the general office to help out in the open house stuffs. And finally, after slotting don't know how many papers, we're done! :D And yeah, bused 12 back with ashley and eugene.
Oh great, mum's nagging ._. And heh, sis' gonna be back tomorrow morning. And yes, open house tomorrow too haha.
Time : 9:52 PM