Hah! I'm prepared to flunk all my tests now ._. I spent the whole entire day slacking and celebrating my cousin's birthday instead of studying for chemistry lol. And great, I have no idea why did I spent soooo much time on section B! D: Ahh, history tomorrow lol. Hmm, I think I'll just read through the textbook hahaha.
Anyway,
happy belated children's day ehh! :D I've just bought my children's day present for myself from Macs lol hahaha. Cos me and woony went to the Macs at Siglap Center for lunch. And hah! I bought Happy Meal :D And yes, I've got bloo from the cartoon network's foster home for imaginary friends hahaha. I shall bring him to school tomorrow :D
Okay, damn it. The left side of my dumbdumb earpiece is spoilt ._. Which means I can only listen to songs to one side lol. Damn it! Okay okay, I shall get a new one soon hahaha.
Time : 5:05 PM