Personality talk today haha. So yeah, dad fetched me to school cos I woke up late ._. Sorry jennifer :/ And yes, the talk was funny! Hahaha. Answered the questions for the first half of the talk and the second half is explaining about our personality.
Ohoh, recess was kinda cold somehow. Went to buy "A Sense of Belonging" with liney and ashley first before heading back to LT1. And tiongann started asking these two questions which we thought that they were supposed to be some cold jokes or something. But it turned out to be puzzles haha. But nevermind, recess was kinda cold was also cos of pinjun who told us the electricity joke haha.
So yeah, bused 12 back with jiaxin. And went to see the doctor with my sis haha. Lol, the doctor gave me two days of mc even though I have already told him that today's kinda the last day of school ._.
And yes yes, I can't wait for tomorrow! :D
Time : 9:12 PM