Haha, I'm finally coming online after two days. Yeah, it's cos of some reason haha. So anyway, those two days have been hmm. I don't feel like talking about it somehow haha. Ahh, today yes yes. Failed two subjects, great ._. Both sciences lol.
And today had been a really slack day haha. Only miss ng and miss teo came in for lessons. Well, kinda. Miss ng was talking about the plans for chinese lessons while miss teo came in and started asking people how they felt about their e maths results, one by one ._. And haha, she was telling me that she expected me to get an 'A' or something lol! And yeah, so I spent the free periods reading "New Moon". Yes yes, haha. I've started on the second book, finally. And I'm gonna win pinjun, I hope hahaha. I shall attempt to finish all the four books before the movie comes out on 18 December. I can't wait! :D Oh yes, I can't wait for 24 october too - High School Musical 3! :D See how they're going to get seperated hahaha. I feel evil lol, hahaha.
You know, I seriously have no idea what the heck is wrong with you. You just treat it as if nothing had happened at all. And now, I don't even know if I should continue to be pissed or not . You just ahh, I don't know either. But I think I'm feeling fine now.
Time : 9:48 PM