Yes yes, last paper is today! This means that exams are over! :D Hahaha, I feel happyyyy! Okay, this means that I have time to do whatever I want now ehh haha.Okay okay, let's see. What did we do on 6 october? Oh yes, we had physics test. And great, I think I screwed it ._. So yeah, liney was the first to wish me happy birthday haha. Followed by woony and then kc and yeah so on. LOL, and kc was the first to wish me at exactly 6.48am hahaha. Thank you everyone sooo much! :D I feel really really happy haha. So yeah, went to marina square and caught a movie: "The House Bunny". And haha! I love that show lol. Hahaha. And especially a phrase, and I bet liney sure knows what am I talking about :D
And yesterday. Had dental appointment. Hah, and I saw jolyn when I walked back home. It's been a longgg time since I last saw her! Haha, okay fine. The last time I saw her was the sports day this year lol haha.
And today! Today's really a crappy day hahaha. Went to marina square with liney and woony after e maths paper. Nono, we actually wanted to go bugis. But we went to the wrong bus stop haha. Oh well, sort of lol. So yeah, went foodcourt for lunch then buy presents! And so went back home and yeah.
*Sigh sigh* Woony arh woony. It starts with the letter 'W' and ends with the letter 'Y'. And the thing is that, right? There're 'OON' in between. Hahaha!
Time : 9:50 PM