Lack of sleep, ugh! I nearly fell asleep (okay, or maybe I did) during physics and liney was trying really hard to keep me awake by shaking me and yeah hahaha. Thanks line :D Ahh, today's a sleepy day D: I even nearly feel asleep during english lecture ._. The test was okay, I guess lol haha. Chemistry SPA after recess. Ahh, ammonia seriously stinks! Hahaha.
And so yeah, went to parkway for lunch with liney and clarisse. Chatted for quite a while and went back home. Heh, I was the first to get on the bus :D And yes yes, I finally know why my name is "shiyun" hahaha. I was asking my mum about it haha.
Ohoh, woony, weeshan, sam, yeshen, junzhou and tongyi are going taiwan tomorrow. Darn, I'm soooo gonna miss my bus mate hahaha.
Great darn, now they're quarrelling over some. Ahh, nevermind. This sucks ._.
Time : 10:37 PM