Darn, sis is currently in Perth D: This means that I won't have anyone to quarrel with for this whole entire week! Ahh.
Okay okay, anyway. Went to watch "High School Musical 3" with woony and liney at Kallang Leisure Park on friday :D Met with woony at bedok interchange first, before taking 16 there and buy the tickets first. And heh! I was on time :D Ohoh, and the songs are really nice! Hahaha. So yeah, went around and took pictures and played in the arcade before going back home. Then, went out again to have dinner and great. I only reached home at around 12+am ._.
Happy birthday jiaxin! And yes, dazu in the morning. I was sooooo tired! D: Nevermind, at least I've got my dad to fetch me to school hahaha. And yeah, I was really low throughout the practice. Lack of sleep ._. Went out again for dinner and yes again, we reached home at about 12+am. Ahh!
So yeah, yesterday. Went to the airport for dinner and then send my sis off. Hah! She and her friend are seriously two blur sotongs lol. Everyone was gathering already and they were still at the opposite side, talking and wondering where the others. And great, I saw someone. Nono, some people there. Who, I never thought I would ever see them again ._. And yes, reached home at about 12+am again. Nono, I think it was 1+am ._.
Darn, I haven't been sleeping early these few days! D: I need to sleep early. I don't want to sleep in class anymore. Ugh, great. I'm motivating myself to sleep early hahaha. Ahh, I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I want my holidays D:
Okay okay, 5 more days.
Time : 9:08 PM