Okay okay, I shall update haha. Oh yeah haha, it's teachers' day today :D Ahh anyway, I shall start talking about yesterday haha. Hmm, CO concert yes. At victoria concert hall. Great, I spent a really longggg time waiting for kc to reach tampines ._. But nevermind, I think we were kinda on time haha. So yeah, walked there with the other CO members. Liney was stuck in the traffic lol, so she met us there instead haha. So yeah, sat with clarisse and kc all the way at the back of the theatre while claire, samantha and liney sat in front of us. Hah, opera singing is nice ehh :D So yeah, went to bugis for dinner with claire, clarisse, liney, samantha, yaochang and kc.
Bused 12 with jennifer to school today. Thinking that it was still early, we decided to go 7-11 haha. Saw kianhao while walking to school, then the others waiting at the bench near the guard house cos jilyn was running her 2.4km yeah. Then went to the IT resource room for chemistry after going to class. Hah, rolling on chairs are funnn :D But we moved to another room after the guys carried all the tables down lol. So yeah, went to the pizza hut for lunch with jilyn, shevons, ashley, liney and pinjun. Went back for a maths again, and followed by chinese. Then yeah, took 12 back home with ashley.
Time : 9:25 AM