I just realised something. A bad headache + Flu + Fever + Songs are some factors which prevent you from getting informations into your head and memorising them ._. So which is the most important factor? Hmm, I believe all are equally important. LOL, I bet I can score full marks for that particular question if it comes out in tomorrow's paper. Hahaha.
Great, I need to squeeze those words into my brain! Squeeze squeeze squeeze! And ahh! I haven't got to practise on A Maths either! Darn darn darn D: I rather falling sick for one whole week after exams instead of one whole weekend when I can study during EOYs! Ahh, nevermind. I shall rest early today since I'm meeting clarisse tomorrow lol. Okay good, at least this means that I have some more time to try to squeeze more things into my brain tomorrow again :D
Time : 9:50 PM