Darn that sore throat D: Why does it have to come during the EOY period?! Darn darn darn. Luckily oral's over already lol haha.
Ahh, a maths extra revision today. Hah, luckily I've got my mum to fetch me to school. Which means that I don't have to wake up that early :D So yeah, did revision paper when we found a caterpillar! And kc had named it "Caterpi" or something, without the "llar". And it got soooo excited that it 'stood up'! Damn cute ehh! Hahaha. So yeah, we've decided to free it back to the nature cos they believed that it'll become a butterfly soon haha.
So yeah, went for lunch at Mos Burger with woony, junrui and yaochang. Then took 31 back with woony while the guys went back to school. Somemore it was already 1.27pm or something when we left. And second half of the a maths lesson was supposed to start at 1.30pm hahaha.
GREAT! I need to catch up for a maths now hahaha, bye :D
Time : 3:55 PM