OMGOSH, I totally love my sis' schedule to perth hahaha! Yes, she'll be going to perth from uhh. 26 october to 31 october, yeah around there. But nevermind, we'll most likely be going to melbourne :D Oh gosh, I can't wait for the notice now hahaha. Okay let's see. Oh yes, I love her flight schedule ahahaha. They're supposed to meet at 11pm and wait for the flight which is around 1.20am on the day they're going to perth lol! Nono, this isn't that bad yet. On the day when they're gonna say "Goodbye Australia and Hello to Singapore again" in other words, when they're coming back haha, their flight is around 2.55am. Imagine everyone sleeping at the airport and the teachers waking them up hahaha. Ahh yes, this means that I can have the whole room to myself for around a week :D
Darn, I seriously wanna go melbourne nowwww! D:
Time : 9:43 PM