Hah, rashmi didn't come to school today! :D So instead of having english lesson, we had this mr soh who came in to gave us some talk. Creative arts was next, but we brought our physics textbook up to study yeah haha. But nevermind, I still ended up watching the videos miss ang showed us lol. And it's chinese! I feel really lucky cos there's MCQs :D Which means you confirm will get some correct haha. Chemistry and the followed by history yeah.
Gathered in CO room at about 2pm yeah. And we carried our instruments all the way to grand audi lol. I've never felt my right arm so tired before ._. So yeah, practised till 5++pm haha. Saw eugene, kc, jilyn sitting outside the grand audi. Then followed by shevons, ignatius, woony and anngie. HAH, someone's really happy today ehh! :D Also saw huanglaoshi and sheryl outside the grand audi too while waiting for my mum. So yeah, fetched shevons, eugene and kc to tampines mall. And great, I've met my new neighbour LOL.
Time : 9:41 PM