Okay, I have no idea why am I here to update my blog when it's already examination period ._. But nevermind, I guess a short post won't hurt hahaha :D So anyway, physics spa today. And great, I've seriously flunked it D: Went back to class after we got out from the lab and went to the canteen for lunch. And yeah, took 12 with jennifer, ashley, kc, enlai, eugene and darren wee after going to EtonHouse to ask about our CIP. Hah! I can't wait :D Oh yes, playing heart attack at bus stop and on bus is funnnn! Hahaha. So yeah, taking bus 12 back today was kinda funny. Jennifer was supposed to be asleep. But whenever you say: "I think jennifer's dead." She'll just suddenly wake up and say that she's alive hahaha! Okay okay, off to teach my sis maths :D Bye!
Time : 8:55 PM