Hah! Chinese wasn't that bad afterall yesterday. I think I can get full marks for tian xie han zi ehh :D But for the close passage ._. I seriously have no idea what the heck are they talking about LOL. Oh yes, I'm currently in a bet with someone, kc and a group, consisting of tiongann, pinjun, shevons, darren wee, fongsin, jennifer, kc, liney and jilyn (some were forced haha), to see who'll get higher marks for chinese hahaha :D
English oral today. Hah, and I've got Rashmi! :D I hope she'll give high marks like she did for our speech essay ehh hahaha. And great, I can't believe I actually just called her "Rashmi" instead of saying "Miss" first when I greeted her ._. Darn it! I hope she won't penalise ehh haha. So yeah anyway, waited for jennifer and took 12 with ashley, jennifer and darren wee.
Okay, I'm currently getting free entertainment from my sis hahaha. Cos she'll just suddenly made some noise which goes like: "Ooo" or "Aiyor!" or something haha.
Time : 3:22 PM