CAMP ROCK IS NICE EHH :D Hahahaha.
Ahh, first day of school today. And the very first lesson we had was ss lecture yeah. Which was then followed by a maths, physics, chemistry spa and geography. Went to have lunch with woony, weeshan, sirui and liney yeah haha. Interaction period was HAHA. Cos all of us started talking about Busty Heart! Yes, it's really weird for a person to have this kinda name lol hahaha. So yeah, I practically went really really highhhh :D Assembly talk by mr lo was next. But I simply slept through the whole entire thing until they dismissed the sec1s and sec2s haha. And yeah, took bus 12 with jiaxin, weeshan and mayvis with some other guys on the bus too. Hmm, okay I shall recall. Eugene, xuanhao, chinwang, brian, jianwei. Saw ignatius, marcus, shaoxuan they all on the bus too yeah. Bus 12 ride is longgggg haha. But anyway, I've got jiaxin to get down at the bus stop as me heh :D
Time : 9:28 PM