This two days have been a rather tiring days for me, somehow. I have no idea why I felt sleepy when I'm already sleeping earlier than usual ._. Haha, fine nevermind. YESSS, new colours haha :D But my dentist misunderstood me and changed the colours on my braces to purple and silver ._. But hah, it doesn't look that bad either :D And I thought that she's gonna put silver, purple and pink cos I was telling her that I want pink before that haha. LOL, and she starting talking about food with me and her assistant. Haha, she was talking about pupils' dressings initially. Then guys, and food yeah haha.
Great, english and a maths test tomorrow. But I'm seriously not in the mood to study. I want to playyy D: Yes, I need something to entertain me haha. LOL ahh nevermind, I shall at least complete up to 2 paragraphs for the gong han haha. And great, I don't even know if I should go back to primary school on friday ._. Ahh nevermind, I shall seriously get back to my homework now haha.
Time : 9:36 PM