YAYYYYY :D Today's a happy happy day for shiyun, yes haha.
Okay let's see. Bused 12 with woony and weeshan today yeah. We had quiz instead of test today during a maths test haha. That's kinda lucky already yeah :D History, ahh. Nothing much happened lol. And yes, PE! I finally passed 2.4km run with 'flying colours' today :D This is the first time I ran less than 18minutes lol. THANKYOU LINEY! :D Oh yes! Recess haha. We took pictures with Oscar the Otter ehh :D But great, I can't upload the pictures cos I don't know how ._. Nevermind. I shall find a way somehow haha. Hah, SS tutorial was okay I guess. Mrs Tan was being a little haha. And yes, the last period's physics. I got to keep myself awake by assigning the task of keeping liney awake too to myself :D I'm supposed to poke her whenever she feels sleepy haha.
Lunch time :D Nothing much lol. Woony went all the way to another side to throw her rubbish when the garbage bag was just behind us haha. And we were in class saying cold jokes. Or maybe "cokes", according to tiongann LOL. Hahaha. So yeah, interaction was kinda boring. Cos most of the class went to attend the CCA leaders thing yeah. And yes, Dylan's hits + Kc's punches = Shiyun's screams lol ._. My throat hurts now D: Ahh nevermind, so it was chinese test after assembly. It was okay, I guess. Except the comprehension part ._. I seriously have no idea what to talk about D: So yeah, followed miss ng to the staff room with dylan, kc, alfie and ashley. And waited for my dad with ashley till uhh. 6+ pm ._.
And yes, I'll find a way to upload soon :D
Time : 8:28 PM