Preparation for X-Country

Flag 1 and

Flag 2 :D

Darn, I think I look retarded trying to copy Wall E haha

Liney! :D

Woony, me and sam haha

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
Oh yeah, happy birthday to weijie too haha. And I feel that I'm such a good girl today :D Cos I helped my dad to wash the car hahaha. Anyway, cross country yesterday was great haha. Went to fetch ashley, liney, jennifer and shevons from tanah merah to east coast park. Lol! I thought that we'll the first to reach or something. But it turned out that there're already quite a lot of people waiting there ._. So yeah, pinjun walked with us since he couldn't run as he sprained his ankle or something. The girls and some guys were singing and cheering while walking haha. And the flag is just so nice! :D Ohoh, and we won third for the most patiotic class lol. The guys (Tongyi, zhanwen, dominic and yeechong) got in first for the fastest team or something yeah.
So took 10 with liney, sirui, woony and sam to marina square while sirui got down halfway. Cos she's going overseas lol so she had to go back early yeah. So yupp, went to Macs for lunch. And great, I was to last to finish again ._. Haha, went to the cinema cos bowling was omgosh. 5 bucks for a game ._. Watched "Journey to the Center of the Earth". Woony was saying that she's gonna blame us if the show isn't nice lol. Who knows that it turned out to be really nice! Hahaha. Gosh, it's seriously a nice nice nice show :D So yeah, went to Macs to de-frost ourselves haha before taking 10 back home. Woony and sam starting singing songs on the bus lol haha. But I don't know if they did continue, cos I went down first and took 12 :D
Uhh, today was kinda boring lol. Haha, we had pizza as always. We'll always have it on National Days. And yayyy! Class BBQ tomorrow :D
Time : 4:10 PM