YAYYY! :D Maybe daddy's gonna buy us a new pair of rollerblades hahaha :D
Okay fine, whatever lol hahaha. Anyway, slept at 1+am yesterday. Nonono, it should be today lol. So yeah, luckily my dad fetched me to school hah. Geography lecture was first, followed by physics. Heh, our group doesn't have to present cos mrs cheng was rushing through the presentations :D E maths next, lol. Then recess! A lot of guys were camping in the class today, playing beyblades lol. Or however you spell it haha. Reminds me of primary school haha, I kept playing that with my sis haha.
Chinese was next, then followed by english. Lol, mr kek was asking a lot of random questions during the lesson haha. Went for lunch with shevons, jennifer and liney at the canteen and followed jennifer to the concourse. Went back to class again and played "scissors-paper-stone" with dylan again haha. Lol! Kena hit by him can turn my hand red instantly hahaha. So yeah, went for dazu after that. And yayyy! We've got to be released at 5pm. And liney's mum fetched me out haha. But lol, bus 12 seriously took a long time to reach. When I was about to board the bus, sirui called and told me not to take the bus lol. So yeah, I didn't. And I even walked all the way to another bus stop to look for them. But who knows, another bus 12 came ._. But nevermind, it was single-decked. So I don't mind missing it :D So yeah, finally bused 12 back with sirui and weeshan.
Okay, I shall change blogskin soon :D
Time : 9:26 PM